Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Wed11Nov20206:45 pmNational Charity League, South Austin Wildflower Chapter - Online Event
Whitney Myers shares ideas for being intentional about communication and connection with the people in our lives.
Tue15Dec202012:00 pmDell Children's Hospital - Online Event
As part of a virtual staff holiday event for Dell Children's Hospital Rehab Department, Whitney Myers shares ideas for being intentional about communication and connection with the people in our lives.