Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Art of the Interview
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Sat22Apr2023Abiding Love Lutheran Church
Whitney will be the guest speaker at the Abiding Love Lutheran Church Women's Retreat.
Tue16May202310:30 amLake Travis Community Library
Lake Travis Senior Services hosts a monthly Aging Adult Seminar Series. The May topic will be "Collecting Family Stories - Benefits and Resources for Capturing the Stories of Our Loved Ones". Presenter: Whitney Myers ltseniorservices.org/2023events
Tue26Sep20238:30 amLakeway Activity Cener
Sacred Stories will have an exhibit at the Aging Well Expo hosted by Lake Travis Senior Services. Event is free for attendees. More information will be posted here when available.