Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Sat02Apr202210:30 am606 West 15th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Your Story of Life Before BabyA 75-minute workshop exploring the art & science of reminiscence. Participants will consider how to transform events & emotions of this time into memories & treasured keepsakes, learn about the benefits of reminiscence in relationships and in the home, and receive tools and resources for family conversation and reflection.