Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Sun05Feb20239:30 amShepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
Telling Our Sacred Stories
Whitney Myers is the presenter for Sunday morning adult education class. She will share the importance of "telling our sacred stories, for the sake of healing and hope." The class will explore different narrative practices that promote personal growth and the strengthening of relationships.