Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Wed03Feb20217:00 pmGorzycki Middle School PTA - Online Event
Self-Care Through Journaling
Whitney Myers joins a team of panelists sharing the benefits of journaling & tips for how to get started. Workshop description on Gorzycki Middle School PTA website: "A new year often brings goal setting, healthy habits, and new hobbies to the top our To-Do list. But 2021 finds many of us still at home and dealing with much of the same stress carried over from the year before. A panel of experts will share some practical tips for staying physically fit, expressing our creativity, and practicing the art of journaling to help manage our tension and start 2021 with healthy new strategies."