Whitney Myers is available to lead a workshop, class, or retreat with adults or teenagers in your church, group, or organization.
Topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Making of A Legacy Film
- Art and Science of Reminiscence
- Recording & Preserving Your Family Stories
- Around the Table: Food, Fun & Conversation (adults-only or multi-generational)
- Active Listening
- Capturing the Stories of Those in Early Stages of Memory Loss
- Sharing Memories & Building Communities
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All times listed below are Central Daylight Time.
Mon01Mar20218:00 pmShepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church - Online Event
Making Meaning for Ourselves & Our Families
Whitney Myers is the guest speaker for the regular gathering of the Shepherd of the Hills moms group. With group interaction and practical resources, she shares how stories can build connections in our families, benefit our own well-being during these challenging times, and leave a legacy of hope for our children.